lørdag 4. juli 2015

Last day in Taipei

This will be in english, and I hope that some of my new Taiwan friends will read this blog post.
We have been traveling in Taiwan for two weeks, with god guiding from Ko-Cheng and our daughter Marthe who lives her (Rotary exchange student). I love it.
Almost everywhere we go it is possible to have good coffee, drip or this magnificent vacuum brewer, like here at o´tree cafe.


You can choose from different falvours, mostly Brazilian coffe, dark roast, my chose this time is Brazil Santos. It is dark roast, like a power coffe I can like to breakfast early in the morning to wake up. I think there is a taste of chewing tobacco, a bit sweet, short tast, and the after taste with associations to wet wood (like the taste from my Canadiano brewer). When temperature falls it loses its "power", and become more anonymous. Maybe it should be accomplished with some sparkling water.
My wife choose another Brazilian coffee, Blue Mountain. Its more gentele. Is have a linger after taste, I have a feeling of cinnamon in my mouth when drinking it. Delicate, smooth.

One of the good things is that almost every where you go, it possible to have a god coffee or tea. Fresh brew and served
with a smile.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar