lørdag 4. juli 2015

Special for me!

Once again, I will do my best in english with this blog post.

In april this year, we visited Taiwan and some new friends. Traveling from winter Norway to a warm spring in Taiwan was a good experience. And coffee to was a good experience in Taiwan, in almost every coffee bar, you could have drip, hand brewed coffee. If you order todays coffee, you got a fresh brewed coffee, no matter where you were. My best recommendations.

One of our friends i Taichung, Mr. Cheng, he roasts his own coffee, and that is cool. He gave us some of his own roasted coffee when we left Taiwan. A bit to heavily roasted after my preferences, but still good. As a Aeropress brew in the morning, a cup to wake you up, perfect. This message was given to Mr. Cheng, and he did some adjustments, and sendt 4 bags of gently roasted coffee to me. Mr. Liu is visiting us here in Norway and he did bring these coffee over, and that was really a super good experience.

So here I am sitting at my veranda, a Saturday in July enjoying a Indonesian, Gold Medellin, roasted by Mr. Cheng at the 27th of J





une 2015. The coffee beans, smells good, fresh and good, the new minced coffee beans smells good, a hint of cacao, dark chocolate.
It is time for a Chemex drip coffee!
a rich floral taste, a gentle kindly bitterness, smooth long taste, hint of dark cacao, sweet floral taste lake jasmine ... When temperature falls a bit it get even better. Very, very good! My very best recommendation to Mr. Cheng

A Saturday in July, at my terrace with Mr. Chen`s coffee
with a view to the golf court. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar